The ENGIE Axima Tunnels department was created in 1997. Today, it has a team of over 40 specialists who can oversee an installation from end to end, with full expertise in each phase:
Design and engineering
Extensive knowledge in dimensioning:
- Calculation of fresh air needs, smoke exhaust flow rates, acoustic and vibrational treatments.
- 1D / 3D digital modeling for air management and mechanical performance, etc.
- Monitoring of production to meet the quality requirements.
- Reliable partner supplier offering the best fit for projects.
- Specialist workers accustomed to the conditions of underground structural work.
- From commissioning to performance tests: a key step completed by our engineers and technicians accustomed to underground structures.
Our local branch offices are your daily touchpoints for:
- A 24/7 hotline
- Simple diagnostics with full guarantees.
Areas of activity
- Road tunnel ventilation
- Rail tunnel ventilation
- Parking lot ventilation
- Underground transport ventilation (stations and tunnels)
- Tramway and tram-train underground sections ventilation
- Ventilation during excavation
- Fire tests, etc.
- A 500 – Monaco tunnel
- El Azhar road tunnels in Cairo (Egypt)
- St-Quentin-en-Yvelines underground railway station (France)
- Maurice Lemaire - A 86 highway West – East tunnel (France)
- Algiers underground transport system (Algeria)
- Toulouse metro system, lines A and B
- New Tyne Crossing (UK)
- Aiguebelle and Hurtieres tunnels (France)
- Lioran tunnel (France)
- Mont Sion tunnel (France)
- Epine North and South tunnels - renovation (France)
- Somport tunnel (France)
- Toulon tunnel (France) etc.